Grace Bible Institute is a Free Online Bible Institute dedicated to training people for the ministry and for life.
We have live classes in person for those in the South Houston, Pearland, Manvel and Alvin, Texas areas.
Like us on Facebook
The Upper Room Movie is scheduled to be released
March 1st, 2017
VIDEO TEACHINGS ARE HERE
We are adding video teachings that are filmed at the actual sites in Israel and Greece from time to time. Please look for them above.
Bible Doctrines I: Theology
(The study of God: Father, Son and Holy Ghost)
Bible Doctrines II: Anthropolgy
(The study of Man)
Bible Doctrines III: Eschatology
(The study of End times)
Bible Doctrines IV: Harmitology
(The study of Sin)
Bible Doctrines V: Soteriology
(The study of Salvation)
Bible Doctrines VI: Angelology & Demonology
(The study of Angels and Devils)
Bible Doctrines VII: Ecclesiology
(The study of the Body of Christ)
Bible Doctrines VIII: Israelology:
(The study of the Nation of Israel)
Bible Doctrines IX: Dispensationalism
(The study of Rightly Dividing the word of Truth)
Bible Doctrines X: Cultology
(The study of Cults and how they come into being)
* When taking a test please do not take one test and submit it for grading if there is more than one test for that course. If there are numerous tests then you must complete all of them prior to sending in the tests for that course.
We cannot grade individual tests independently from the others in the same course. For example: Genesis I-XI has eleven tests and all eleven tests need to be sent together.
* Please when submiting test highlight your answers so they are easy to separate from the test question for our graders.
* You need to do the New Testament studies in the order they appear as they each build on knowledge gained in the previous studies. You can be exempt from this rule if you have cleared it with us at G.B.I.
It is not necessary to do all four of the Gospel studies in order before doing the book of Acts. If you successfully complete Matthew you may proceed on to the book of Acts.
** Warning, you should not take the Hebrew Epistles (Hebrews - Jude) before you finish Matthew, Acts, and all 13 of Paul's Epistles with the exception of the book of Revelation which can be taken after Matthew and Acts.
* There is no Tests for the Slavery in the Bible Course.
You must however write a 6 page paper on the course. That is six "full" pages not six double spaced pages or five and a half pages. Thanks Brother Jim
Ephesians 3:9 says: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God.
How do we rightly divide the word of truth?
We simply divide
Israel's Prophecy Program
The Church's Mystery Program
Israel's Prophecy Program is for the Nation of Israel who was under the Law of Moses. It has been spoken and written about by his prophets "since the foundation of the world"
Luke 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, 69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; 70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
The Church's Mystery Program is for the Body of Christ which is under Grace and has been "kept secret since the world began: but is now made manifest.
Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, 26 But now is made manifest,
* Sadly the Mystery Program is still a mystery to most Fundamental and Evangelical Christians to this day. Satan doesn't want them to understand the Mystery Program because once they do it begins to unravel all the confusion that separates believers and causes unneccessary divisions in the Body of Christ.
It's simple! Just click on the enrollment link above and fill out a short questionaire and then click on a course above and begin studying your first lesson. When you feel you understand the information you may take the test for that course.
I hope that you enjoy your studies and that you may be approved unto God as a workman that needeth not to be ashamed because you can rightly divide the word of truth.
If you would like to use the Grace Bible Institute in your local Church Bible Institute you may do so. All testing and grading should be done at your local church Institute as well.
* All test answers must be from the text or from the 1611 King James Bible.
We are a faith based operation: If you would like to be a part of supporting this work it is greatly appreciated and needed.
* When in Israel, besure to visit
The Negev Camel Ranch
The Nazareth Village:
* Russian & Hebrew Courses available.
Уроки на русском языке вы сможете найти в самом низу страницы с правой стороны. В ближайшее время будет добавлено больше уроков на русском языке.
גרייס מכון התנ"ך
Библейский Институт Благодать